Put the customer at Ease! – The QR eMenu Trend
COVID-19 pandemic had placed brakes on what is accepted as normalcy of modern world. However, with lockdown and restrictions easing across the world, hospitality is pulling up its socks to work towards creating a favorable environment for business to start and flourish. The new mantra is “Put the Customer at Ease”. QR eMenu: A Child of the Post Pandemic Era How comfortable will guests be with picking up the Menu on the table now? The most popular solution that has surfaced is QR eMenu. This process includes a simple scanning of QR code which will take you to the e-menu page of the restaurant or bar. While many restaurants have adapted to the need of the hour, there is lack of structure and standardization in the arena of eMenu. Some experienced Hospitality IT service providers like Prologic First have taken the lead to bring a structure and definition to the QR eMenu format. Starting with having a cloud-hosted service that allows diners to view a restaurant’s menu on their own smartphone or tab device. This application will work independent, irrespective of the Point of Sale system being used in the outlet/hotel. This innovative application from Prologic First is a fully web-based application and offer you the following management features:
Key Features of QR eMenu that appeal to hoteliers:
▪ Menu categories along with Menu Items with pictures are displayed.
▪ Segregation by Food / Beverage / Others.
▪ Free flow text search option to search for specific named Items.
▪ You may set filter and get a list of Food Items on Food Types (Veg / Vegan / Sea Food / Sea Fish / Sweet Water Fish / Meat / Beef etc.), Spice Level and even Preparation Time.
▪ Menu Items may have a zoom view with more details, recipe, preparation, indicators of allergens, modifiers etc. ▪ Prices are shown for each meu item based on packaging (Large / Medium, Regular / Extra Large etc.)
▪ Guest can view the promotions and offers of the day on real time
Join Our newsletter for more interesting views and discussions and let us know what your views are and what is that ‘different’ that your property is doing.